Hey America (and rest of world)! How is denying Jesus working for you now?
If money proclaims, “In God we trust,” it’s time we trust Him. Trust is an action. Its time to acknowledge the God we trust with our money, the God of our entire national anthem, the God of “God bless America” and the Creator acknowledged in our Declaration of Independence by our founding fathers. It’s time to call on Jesus because He’s the only one Who can fix this. Our way, i.e., taking Him out of almost every aspect of American life, OBVIOUSLY isn’t working.
Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results ISN’T WORKING because it’s insanity. America will never be free without Jesus. Where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. That’s what July is about. It’s not merely the birth of a nation, it’s the Spirit of God birthed into a nation so that ALL men and women, who are endowed by their Creator with inalienable rights, can be free.
Wearing and collecting God paraphernalia such as t-shirts, shofars, anointing oil, tattoos, crosses, art, jewelry and praying The Lord’s Prayer occasionally isn’t enough. People I love reject God or “Higher Power” simply because His name is Jesus Christ. They say they love God but don’t want to give Jesus the time of day, much less acknowledge He is their breath.
Many friends and relatives don’t believe they have need of a Savior because they’re not homeless, have all they need and it’s never been an issue living without Him. Who needs God when all needs are seemingly met? Indifference has been born and bread into our nation, which has morphed into apathy. Apathy says, “It didn’t happen to me, this too shall pass so move on.”
Therein lies the rub: It’s root is denial. Denial is doubt. The root of doubt is fear. Consequently, America has run on fear not faith.
Deny Jesus all you want but He is the only solution to what ails America and the whole world He created. Have reservations about Jesus? That’s exactly what satan wants. He’s worked hard to deceive and you capitulated in agreement, made him seemingly stronger and darkness has increased. By agreement I mean apathy, being numb to the suffering of others.
Satan is pleased you refuse to worship Jesus corporately. He’s delighted you have chosen the path of least resistance, i.e., no fasting and prayer, no desire for justice, no relationship with Him, no fellowship, no passion for the One who died on the cross and sits on the throne in glory. It tickles satan pink every time you lay your head on that pillow each night without praying to Jesus in His name. I guarantee it’s highly likely people like you are his trophy of deceit. He has successfully derailed you from The Truth.
True North is Jesus. Until you confess Jesus is Lord, you work for the enemy of all souls because you doubt Jesus’ goodness. Good morals start and end with Jesus. Love someone? It’s only because Jesus first loved you. Doing the “right” thing is based on what is right in the Bible. There is no other moral compass.
I want all my friends and family to know Jesus. I don’t want them to perish in hell. If you believe evil is real yet don’t confess Jesus is Lord then you have a decision to make and it’s not just one decision. You must decide:
- Is God real?
- Will I confess His Son Jesus Christ also is real?
- Will I come and find the right fellowship of believers for me so I can continually grow along spiritual lines, i.e., healthy daily life, prayer life, social life, service life? To know Jesus is to serve all.
- Will I admit my way isn’t working any more?
- Do I accept responsibility for my part in the national narrative of hate and denial?
- Can I admit I made a mistake?
- Am I willing to change the way I think and act accordingly?
- Can I accept Jesus’ mercy that always has been available to me?
- Do I believe He wants desperately to forgive me–no matter how grave the mistake–so we can have a relationship with each other?
- Will I let Him into my heart and soul so He can change the way I think and feel?
- Will I let Him love me, warts and all?
Friends and family, my heart aches for America because He has revealed His heart for this nation He birthed yet deny His Sovereignty in droves. My heart aches for the families of victims we have experienced this week. My heart aches because American justice never was color blind.
I beg you: Give Him your heart. Ask Him how he feels and what he thinks about all this. Ask Him how to pray. Ask Him what to fast. Worship Him in Spirit and Truth. Find a fellowship to lock arms with and pursue His justice.
I declare in the name of Jesus:
- God, who is Jesus Christ, is good all the time, no matter what it looks like.
- God is Peace, while the enemy is chaos and confusion.
- Darkness will be defeated and Jesus shall reign over all.
- I will see the goodness of God in the land of the living.
- Lovers of Jesus outnumber those who love darkness.
- Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.
- Those who have denied Jesus is Lord will confess today with their tongue and believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is Lord of all including their own life.
- America, with Jesus, will prevail against darkness when her leaders submit to Jesus.
- Black lives matter.
- God bless America.